To help launch the OTT Platform - AHA Tamil.
Simbu and Anirudh have been childhood friends, who haven’t been seen together on screen or for projects for several years.
The idea revolved around Anirudh and Simbu coming together through something that they held close to their heart, the language Tamil. And AHA Tamil being the tie-back that makes it happen.
We conceptualized a Twitter banter between the two stars on Tamil’s favourite celebrity platform Twitter. Set of 4 tweets from both Simbu and Anirudh, finally leading to a surprise reveal coming their way on Tamil New Year ending with #TamilConnects
Pre-buzz with Brand Ambassadors
• More than 200 participants for the campaign with conversations crossing 500 tweets
•#TamilConnects trended in the top 5 India hashtags.
•Impressions for the campaign on Twitter crossed 1 million
•Unique reach of the tweets with the tag #TamilConnects was around 1 million
Key takeaways from the two-day activity
1. #TamilConnects started as a pre-buzz tag, but it got much political attention from in and around the state
2. On the second day, when ambassadors extended this through poster conversations, it landed smoothly in the Entertainment Zone.
3. Over 44k+ tweets were done under the tag #TamilConnects and 335.4k+ engagements were received in the conversation
4. The total number achieved is through planned as well as organic conversations.