To capitalize on the social media sites and blogs to provide Indian moms with 21 easy recipes for 21 days of the lockdown.
In the first phase of the 21 Day Lockdown in 2020, Indians were adapting to a new way of life, where every member of the family was at home. Social listening reports revealed that parents were having conversations about the daily struggle on what food to cook, leading to a rise in recipe searches. The #21Recipes21Days campaign gave stressed parents across the country 21 different breakfast recipes for each day of the 21-day lockdown.
The #21Recipes21Days campaign utilised the integrated approach on social media to reach their target audience. The platforms that they used to drive awareness and advocacy were:
Facebook Canvas, Facebook LIVE and Instagram grid
1. Facebook Canvas: This was a special interactive experience for the viewers that had a listing of all the 21 recipes under their respective categories.
2. Facebook LIVE: A LIVE session was conducted with consulting chef Ranveer Brar as the host. In this FB LIVE, he showcased easy recipes that could be made from Kellogg’s cereals. This LIVE session drove advocacy of bonding with your family through cooking, as chef Ranveer Brar cooked live with his son. This session also had an organic brand placement of the Kellogg’s products used for the recipes. After each recipe was discussed, a Q&A session with Chef Ranveer Brar was conducted on the LIVE video with branded plugins.
3. nstagram: A grid of 21 posts with the 21 recipes was created to promote this campaign on Instagram. A few images for the campaign were taken by the food stylists brought on board by Pollen (the Influencer, Creator and Talent agency of the Zoo Media network).
Momspresso Blog: This blog leveraged community-driven advocacy of mommy bloggers to gain engagement among the mothers. These blogs on the Momspresso platform encouraged mothers to try the recipes, thereby spreading the word to the right target audience- mothers.
YouTube: To boost Facebook LIVE by Chef Ranveer Brar, 30 second snackable videos were created from a 30 minute long Facebook LIVE.
Through this campaign, consumers moved from awareness to consideration and eventually trial. The results of the campaign through each channel were as follows:
1. Facebook Canvas
Consumer Spent more than 30 seconds on the canvas microsite. The engagement rate was 7.2%.
2. Facebook LIVE with Chef Ranveer Brar
There were 3.2 million unique views, 300 thousand organic views, more than 9 million impressions, a 6 million reach and 3.6 lakh engagements.
3. Facebook & Instagram Creatives
The creatives had an unduplicated reach of 18.96 million and an engagement rate between 4.5% -5.5%.
4. Momspresso Blog
The blog had a 8 million reach on Facebook, 3.5 lakh engagements, 1.1 million unique visitors on the blog page and over 1 minute time spent on the blog (1.5x of industry average)
The bumper ads had a total of 2.2 million views and 300 thousand organic views.
No posts were found for provided query parameters.
July 23, 2021